Potential CSA models
Fish culture in rice fields (rice-fish)Ngày đăng: 10/05/2017Lượt xem: 1109This package is as follows:
- After harvesting rice, cleaning the fields and irrigation canals;
- Landing and transplanting rice as usual;
- During the first time, the fish was stocked in the ditches around the rice field. Depending on the type of fish and season, the timing of stocking may vary: it may be at the same time transplant rice, or 1 month or 2 months after transplanting.
- When the rice is big enough (not damaged by the fish), raise the water level in the rice field so that the fish can swim from the ditch to the field.
- Do not use plant protection products for rice.Figure 1: Production of rice - fish in a rice field in Yen Bai province
Another way is after planting rice, waiting for the hard and mature trees, dropping fish directly into the rice field. However, for this approach, paddy fields should be able to be easily irrigated and have a small area in the field to put fish back in when needed, helping to take care of rice and fish.
Key benefits / impacts
- Increasing incomes and diversifying income for households, helping households maintain their ability to secure better income and food security;
- Gradually improve the nutrition of rice fields;
- Reduce pollution and emissions from rice fields due to non-use of pesticides.Source: nomafsi.com.vn
- Liên kết website
- Thăm dò ý kiến
Bạn thấy nội dung trên chuyên trang CSA như thế nào?Phong phú, đa dạngTạm đượcCần bổ sung thêmBình chọnKết quả
Bạn thấy nội dung trên chuyên trang CSA như thế nào?
Tổng số:209 phiếu
|Phong phú, đa dạng
|Cần bổ sung thêm